Boynton Law: Personal Injury Attorneys You Can Rely On
Attorneys who specialize in personal injury cases work on behalf of their clients to obtain fair compensation for accidents and damages caused by the negligence of others. Medical expenses and lost wages can present serious financial difficulties for victims of these types of cases. By working with a professional attorney, individuals and families who have suffered losses and damages can manage these costs more effectively by reaching a settlement with the responsible parties or with their insurance companies.
Types of Cases Covered under Personal Injury Law
Personal injury lawsuits include a wide range of case types, including the following:
- Auto accidents
- Traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries
- Medical and dental malpractice
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
- Injuries sustained during the performance of work duties
- Cases involving product defects, including class action lawsuits against manufacturers and distributors
Depending on the extent and severity of the case, a team of attorneys may work together to provide the best possible representation both in and out of court for their clients.
Services Provided by Personal Injury Attorneys
Lawyers who provide representation for personal injury cases are called upon to provide a number of services for their clients that often include the following:
- Deposing witnesses and obtaining remote deposition testimony from expert witnesses who cannot appear in person in the courtroom setting
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters to ensure the largest possible settlement for clients
- Presenting evidence in a compelling way to allow jurors to make the most informed decisions during courtroom trials
- Serving as a liaison between their clients and the other parties to the legal proceedings
By working with an experienced and proven team, individuals and families who have suffered losses due to the negligence of other parties can ensure that they receive the compensation to which they are entitled. The attorneys at Boynton Law can offer the help needed to navigate the legal process during this difficult time.
- Richard Abramowitz and specializes in representing cases of wrongful death, auto accidents, product liability and premises liability. He has earned numerous honors, including a listing as a “Top Lawyer” in the South Florida Legal Guide. Boynton Personal Injury Lawyer Richard Abramowitz has achieved an AV Preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell for his ethical standards and legal ability.
- Howard L. Pomerantz has more than 30 years of experience in the field of personal injury law and has achieved multi-million dollar settlements for some of his clients. Howard Pomerantz was voted Trial Lawyer of the Year in 2008 by his peers in the Fort Lauderdale chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
- Charles A. Morehead, III is a recognized leader in the field of personal injury law. He offers representation to Florida clients in a wide range of case types that include defective products, aviation accidents and legal malpractice. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Broward County Bar Association.
By choosing Boynton Law for their personal injury cases, Florida residents can be sure that their cases will be represented vigorously and effectively in and out of the courtroom setting.
Recent Personal Injury Law News