Boynton Law: Estate and Tax Planning with Barry Schinder
Barry Schinder has an established reputation as a leading Boynton Beach wills and trusts lawyer. With more than 20 years of experience in the Florida legal system, he specializes in providing guidance for individuals and corporations in managing wills, estate planning, pension funds and many other issues related to the financial field. His knowledge of revocable and irrevocable trusts, estate and gift taxations, corporate partnerships, tax and IRA strategies and business entity planning has made him a sought-after resource for the Boynton Beach corporate community. Barry Schinder also provides legal services for individuals and families in the southern Florida area. He currently serves as the chairman of the board for the Cooper City General Employees Pension Fund and is a member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Tax Council and the North Dade/South Broward Estate Planning Council.
What Is a Wills and Trusts Lawyer?
Attorneys who specialize in wills, trusts and corporate financial law typically perform a wide range of activities on behalf of individual and business clients. Some of the most common duties expected of these legal professionals include the following:
- Drawing up wills and setting up trusts
- Establishing the most beneficial situations for clients in minimizing tax liability
- Ensuring that all financial arrangements are handled in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws
- Transferring real estate and other property
- Assisting in retirement planning, pension disbursements and charitable giving plans
- Serving as a liaison between financial and insurance officials and estate beneficiaries
- Providing legal support for all matters associated with probate and the estate distribution process
As a preeminent Boynton Beach wills and trusts attorney, Barry Schinder can provide the services needed to help families navigate the legal process after the loss of a loved one. He can also help Florida residents to prepare for a comfortable retirement and to preserve their assets through professional estate planning services.
Barry Schinder is an important part of the Boynton Law team, which offers a full array of family, business and personal injury litigation services for residents of southern Florida. His knowledge in the fields of taxation, estate law and retirement planning allow him to provide the most financially advantageous arrangements for his clients. Founded on bedrock principles of integrity, fairness and ethical conduct, Boynton Law is proud to carry on the legacy left by Nathan Boynton, the founder of Boynton Beach and the inspiration for this modern law firm.