Proven Results for Personal Injury Cases: Richard Abramowitz and Boynton Law
Richard Abramowitz has been a proven leader in the legal field for more than 35 years. During that time, he has served as a managing partner for a number of prestigious legal firms and has established himself as a preeminent Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer. He attended Hofstra University School of Law and served as a member of the Hofstra Law Review before graduating as one of the top ten students in his class. Areas of focus for Richard Abramowitz include wrongful death, product and premises liability and auto accidents. His strong background in personal injury has allowed him to achieve numerous large recoveries for his clients. Richard Abramowitz is a member of the Florida Justice Association, the American Bar Association, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Florida Bar. He has been admitted to practice before the New York State Bar, the Florida Bar and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He is AV Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, which represents the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. He has been listed as a “Top Lawyer” in the South Florida Legal Guide.
Understanding Personal Injury Law
Personal injury attorneys provide support for their clients in obtaining fair compensation for injuries and wrongful deaths caused by the negligence of others. To this end, they perform tasks for their clients that include some or all of the following:
- Consulting with and advising clients of what may be involved in pursuing a personal injury claim for damages. This will include evaluating the merits of a clients case and advising the client of the various legal options available to optimize their claim.
- Collecting evidence which may be necessary to prove negligence or fault on behalf of the at fault party.
- Researching applicable case law and statutes necessary to formulate the appropriate legal theories to support the clients claims in court.
- Filing a lawsuit in the appropriate state or federal court and drafting all necessary legal pleadings including motions and discovery pleadings.
- Obtaining and deposing necessary expert witnesses regarding any issues of liability for injuries or losses sustained by the client.
- Compiling all evidence in a cohesive and organized manor for use in court proceedings and preparing the client and all witnesses for testimony at trial.
- Advocating at trial.
- Communicating all settlement offers made by the at fault party and/or their insurance company to the client and rendering an opinion as to the adequacy of said offer.
Richard Abramowitz has a proven track record for success in the personal injury field. He is committed to achieving the most positive outcomes for each of his clients.
Boynton Law provides comprehensive legal representation for Florida residents. The addition of noted Boynton Beach personal injury attorney Richard Abramowitz offers real depth and strength to the firm’s legal team and further establishes Boynton Law as the premier law practice in Southern Florida. These dedicated professionals can deliver the right solutions for residents of Boynton Beach and the surrounding areas to ensure fair compensation and sizable settlements for victims in a wide array of personal injury cases.